Patriot Games 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Thanks for the Review Cas.
One of those cases where the Film adaptation strayed too far from the Book for me to enjoy it. If I had not read the book beforehand, I'm sure that I would have enjoyed it more, but it would still not be my favourite Jack Ryan film.

Last edited:
Watched this last night, having watched Red October the night before. I did fall into the trap of forgetting that I was watching a UHD transfer at times but it's definitely an improvement over the standard Blu, as I remember it.

Great film too.

Typically, after spending £69.99 on the full set through Amazon on release day, it's on sale through Zoom for £54 with a discount code.

Why do I bother with day one buys?

Typically, after spending £69.99 on the full set through Amazon on release day, it's on sale through Zoom for £54 with a discount code.

Why do I bother with day one buys?
Sod's Law, isn't it? If you hold off on buying something, it will keep it's price 'til the end of time, but the moment you buy it, Whoosh! down goes the price! :eek:

I've been stung a few times where I've held off and then it's only gone up and then out of print or held a high price (Friday 13th Blu-ray set springs to mind). I might try and start holding off again.

Happy with this set, regardless.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom