1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pathway to glory

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by ramseyculdesac, Apr 26, 2004.

1. ramseyculdesac

ramseyculdesac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I see that nokias online WWII game, 'Pathway To Glory' is being released on the 11th of may, using its arena online facility. It promises to be an interesting online war game, but alas there is still no real visual info. on the site.

2. Matt Horne

Matt Horne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +119
    It will be interesting to see what its like.. they have really kept that under wraps

Matt

3. Tetlee

Tetlee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,463
    I'm hoping that's a good sighn, I'm always cautious when games start to get over hyped, then the delays start setting in :p . I hope they put out a taster of some in-game footage soon as opposed to the current vid, need a little taster of whats to come. Could this game be the saviour of the n-gage? :D

I wonder what is the best network to be on for the online arena? I see Play are selling all the sim cards for £10 so will be worth considering a change if one network is cheaper to use for it.

4. ramseyculdesac

ramseyculdesac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    the promo has a real atmosphere to it, i hope the game manages to capsulate that too, its pretty important i feel when dealing with war.

5. ramseyculdesac

ramseyculdesac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have heard that this is going to be given a demo on their website after e3 now, so sometime next week! Cant wait!