Patch 1.03 is live

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
23 mb. Fingers crossed lads.

Cant get into the server tho. Its now version 50.0.0.0 tho.

Last edited:

wbabbington

Hopefully this has now fixed the judder problem caused by the PSN as when you now start the game the opening titles are as smooth as a babies bottom. :thumbsup:

wbabbington

when was it released

I would guess around midnight. A few of us were online and one had their ps freeze up, and when they reset it and came back into the game it was there.

meweavy

Distinguished Member
That's quite a big patch.it would be good if this brings the game to the finished product that we should've had on tuesday night when we brought the fooking game.

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
Hi

Just had a look on the CoD Forum, nobody in theres replied to answer what the patch has fixed. I'm sure someone will let us know as the day progresses.

Baz

Expired

Must be a incremental patch, my choppy framerate is still there, footsteps are still muted and the vote system for the maps is the same. :thumbsdow

jwalsh82

Yep I agree with the uncle, plus the spawns are the same. We all spawned on top of each other by the ruins in Jungle FFA.

Big thumbsdown from me.

addyb

Distinguished Member
I heard the vote system has been changed where you can only do the same map 3 times in a row before it won't let you vote for it again.

ps3boy

Installed and played this morning, didnt notice any big difference to be honest. Game still froze while loading one TDM game and I had to 'quit' the disc and reload.

Still waiting to find out what the update was for :confused:

meweavy

Distinguished Member
Oh bugger.I thought this patch wouldve sorted out the sound,lag,connection issues.hopefully that will be in the next patch.

Ben-H

Just found these, not sure how true it is?

Black Ops 1.03 Patch Notes:

- Tomahawk now doesn't bounce and instead will imbed itself into walls and floors.
- AK-74u damage reduced by one bullet at all ranges
- MP5k damage reduced by one bullet at close range
- G11 damage reduced by one bullet at all ranges
- Nova Gas now drains health 25% slower
- AK-74u accuracy changed to that of the MPL
- Crossbow normal bolts are now available in multiplayer
- Fixes to the matchmaking system (PS3 and PC)

Last edited:

meweavy

Distinguished Member
Just found these, not sure how true it is?

So they have nerfed the AK74 and mp5.that's not going to go down well.they need to stop nerfing and start adding.the amount of bugs with this game,you would think they would be sorting that out first.not nerfing even more in this game.***.

C-J

Installed and played this morning, didnt notice any big difference to be honest. Game still froze while loading one TDM game and I had to 'quit' the disc and reload.

Still waiting to find out what the update was for :confused:

If the game freezes just be patient it will unfreezes after a min or 2 I have never had to re-boot just left it and it fixes itself.

Why the hell are they working on them sort of fixes when the online element is clearly broken!!!!!! Sort it out,.

nickGT

It's odd treayarch haven't released official patch notes.

I will reserve judgement until they do so.

jwalsh82

That list above was taken from another forum I think I saw it this morning but they guy had no source.

I hope that isn't it. If they planned on nerfing weapons you would think they at least would add it into a good patch, they can;'t be that stupid and wrekless, can they?

xDjentleman

i'm hoping there's another patch soon to sort this out. it's a brialliant game but treyarch need to get their **** together

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

iFi Audio launches NEO Stream music streamer with DAC
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Musical Fidelity launches M6x 250.7 multi-channel power amplifier
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Is Google set to rival Dolby Vision and Atmos?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
'Tizen TV by Samsung' brands coming to UK?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Denon announces five new 8K AV receivers
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom