• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Patch 1.02 now available to download

monkey business

Prominent Member
1.02 allows the game to take advantage of Polyphony Digital’s upgraded server infrastructure while enabling maximum power and weight restrictions for online races.

:thumbsup:

Spooksta

Prominent Member
Weight and power slide bars now added to lobby setup.

Good if people use it.!!

They still need to add more search options to the open lobby room.
Track only search is a joke.
No matchmaking yet.

Yesterday all online races ive joined (about 8) the lobby starters had left garage open so anyone could choose any car. Pointless to me :eek:
Update:
Just joined a lobby and garage open :lease:

Recommended race quality is now "low" when before it was "high"
Probably trying to keep the drain on the servers down maybe.

Last edited:
O

OilSlickz

excellent! Menu slow down was no where near as bad last night and i got online with a few avfer's for the first time :smashin:

Spooksta

Prominent Member
Just noticed i can join a friend who's in an open lobby. Don't know if that's new as didn't see option over last few days?

tolmie

Established Member
Just tried to install the update and it fails, fantastic, downloads but fails to install, says use the account that I used to install the game, I only have one account, everytime I launch GT it downloads update now and fails.

Just brilliant, cant play the game and update fails to install.

It also says to phone tech services, anyone got there number.

tolmie

Established Member
Cleared corrupt data, tried again and worked fine. MY 1st online game mind you since the patch though presented me with a black screen as the race was about to start, lol, def still problems but still loving the game.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom