Passenger 57

M

mikey

Watched (endured) this film the other night. Worst film I have seen for a long time, stuck with it because it fell into the 'so bad it's good' category.

Hammy acting by Snipes & Hurley. The baddies looked like they couldn't get the real thing. The villian should have been Alan Rickman, Gary Oldman or John Malkovitch to be in with a chance. One of his henchmen was almost Jack Nicholson. So many holes in the story line - typically why didn't the villain just shoot Snipes when he could and why did the bullets only pierce the plane body when it suited the plot. The karate / kung fu was laughable, the actors (I use the term in the widest possible sense) took turns to almost kick eachother then recover immediately from blows that would knock out, if not kill, most of us.

Not one for DVD for me - or did I see it wrong?

No your right it's absolute ****.

I agree, it's awful. I'm not sure why I watched it in the first place. It must have been in my wild and crazy days where I'd watch just about any movie once. I know better now.

Wesley was much better in...
-White Men Can't Jump
-The Waterdance
-Major League

I take it was suppose to be a Die Hard on a plane, as we had Cliffhanger (Die Hard on a mountain), Under Siege 1 and 2 (Die Hard on a ship and train).

Bruce Payne's the bad guy isn't he?
He rarely gets out of the video store. I wonder how much he paid them for that role?

Passenger 57 stinks like a 10 day old kipper.
And it leaves a far fouler smell behind it.

Yes your right, he was in Warlock 3 which about says everything.

funny, i quite enjoy it.....

ad

The best part about it was the line it gave for Martin lawrence in bad boys. Wesley Snipes, passanger 57 mother fu**er.

Kind of ok movie and the only one where Liz Hurley looks good - must be due to the fact that I didn't recognize her at first ...

Originally posted by Reiner
Kind of ok movie and the only one where Liz Hurley looks good - must be due to the fact that I didn't recognize her at first ...

It's the whole 'mean with her machine.....gun' thing.....makes a woman look so much better! :D

ad

Originally posted by Reiner
The first time I saw Liz Hurly was in a TV series called Christabel and never though anything wrong with her acting in it.
Also I have never thought of her other than a extremely attractive woman.

liz9.jpg
:eek: :eek: :eek:

schmoll2.gif

Not my type. I always thought her a bit of a
elkgrin.gif

Marks out of Ten I'd give it one.:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom