Quantcast

Pasnasonic 46ST30

Robbeh

Standard Member
Just bought the above from john lewis price matched from Hughes Electrical instore price at £599. Been looking at the reviews and hope its a good deal.

Only thing im worried about is the green tinge issue, Hope mine doesn;t have it!

Rob

vickster

Distinguished Member
Good choice, enjoy and DO NOT go looking for issues ;)

Robbeh

Standard Member
Yer I won't go looking, If my girlfreind notices issues it will go back as she don't even notice the difference between HD and SD :facepalm:

vickster

Distinguished Member
To be fair, often there isn't much difference if you are any distance from the screen :)

leedebs

Just bought the above from john lewis price matched from Hughes Electrical instore price at £599. Been looking at the reviews and hope its a good deal.

Only thing im worried about is the green tinge issue, Hope mine doesn;t have it!

Rob
Didin't see that on their website good price assume you didn't get glasses though?
How did you go about getting JL to price match and did they mantion the 5 year warranty price isn't included?

Robbeh

Standard Member
5 year warranty is included because Hughes are doing the 5 year panasonic warranty with it. They just Rang the store up and checked it out for me. Didn't get the glasses though. But I might try the "they havn't turned up" trick to see what happens :)