Partner needs a new Tablet

w1ldheart

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all my partner currently has a Huawei MediaPad T5 10 which is now getting a bit long in the tooth so she is looking for a new tablet.
Its got to be on 02 because she gets 20% off the call plan if its linked to her phone contract.
She used it mainly for everyday stuff bills,videos etc but also would like to play games like the Nancy Drew games on it(which she cant do currently on hers) also she needs a good screen because her eyesight isnt great.
We have always avoided Apple and tended to go for Android but would reconsider my stance if there was something suitable.
Currently on my list are the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6,S7 or S7+ so i would like ideas on any of these or any possible alternatives please feel free to suggest them.

I have had the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ since release date, fantastic tablet and lovely large screen. You will be pushed to find anything better !!

Currys doing a deal at the moment where you can get £150 + value of your tablet to trade in against an iPad Air ... Making £350 or less. Or you can go for the iPad Pro.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom