partington minim av with lcd/plasma support

D

dinotooth

Hello There
In the April 2007 edition of what hifi there is a feature on av stands the one that caught my eye, was the partington minim av with lcd/ plasma support, I am unable to find this online anywhere and would be great full for any links or even better a similar quality product cheaper ?? i like the idea of having the screen elevated, the LCD i am looking at buying is either the KDL-46W2000 or
KDL-46X2000 also any input on whether the KDL-46X2000 is worth the extra £800
that its currently gonna cost and why there are no reviews for the KDL-46W2000 and tons on the KDL-46X2000 I know the kdl-40w2000 won best in class 2006 but does that transfer to the 46inch version

many thanks in advance

Dino

Dankeech

Hi Dino,
Check out my sig for closer shots of the Partington Minim AV. Lovely stand, well worth the money. I'd also be interested if anyone has any info on the LCD-Stand version, though just for interest as I'd be keeping my Minim AV firmly where it is.

Dan.

D

dinotooth

hey dan the pictures look a lot like the ones in what hi fi but without the lcd/plasma support so u hav no idea where to get this either and how much did u pay for this stand and where from

cheers

Dankeech

It's a bit shocking. I paid either £125 or £150 for the stand:eek: . Got on ebay and went buy-it-now. I was so lucky. Never seen one anywhere near that price since. I drove from 30 miles north of London down to East Sussex to collect - Only just fit in the car (put on the back seats).

The official website is:
www.partingtonandco.co.uk

..but their prices are a bit expensive, so I'd suggest using your local retailer. The Partington website and online store don't yet show anything regards to the version you mention, so maybe not released just yet.

I'm very very happy with my rack and the centre shelf is height-adjustable (at least on the Minim AV & Minim Hifi)

Dan.

D

dinotooth

been to partingtons site and they dont have the one you got pictured they just selling the one its a bloody mystery unless its now stopped being made think im gonna have to see an alternate thanks anyway

Dino

Miniholic

I've been looking for a new rack for when I move, and haven't come across a Minim with plasma mount, but Atacama are now doing the Equinox with one, linky.

By the way, the minim AV rack is HERE on the partington site.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung HW-Q950A Soundbar Review coming soon to AVForums.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom