Part time monitor recommendation for 360

FaxFan2002

Hi,

Hopefully my XBOX 360 will be landing soon and I will normally be playing it on a nice big plasma. However to be wife friendly I could do with a monitor for part time gaming. I've looked in another thread at the various resolutions it will support which includes 1280 x 1024 and goes upto 1360 x 768. I'm after a decent monitor - ideally 19" or above with an excellent response time. Recommendations?

I'm tempted by an apple 20" cinema display, however I am unsure on support resolutions and response times (the manual quotes - "lightening fast" response times hmmm.....).

Thanks.

Pooon

The range of screens from Dell seem to be quite popular so you could give those a look. Or what about a small Samsung lcdtv, lots of people have gone for the 32" version and are very happy with those. but most importantly you didn't state how much you wanted to spend

FaxFan2002

I guess it depends on what's out there - but I only what to go up to about 20" (for the study), I assume that you can only pay so much for a 20" monitor / tv setup.

Trending threads

Top Bottom