• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Parque Del Los Nations, Torrevieja, Spain. A reptile

Mike.P®

Went to a park in the middle of Torrevieja today, stuck to one side out of the way were 3 filthy glass cases and inside were these chaps.

Also at the same park

And a beetle I spotted this morning.

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
Nice photos of the in-laws and I think the one with the dragon flies in formation is a great shot (partly because of the way you caught their reflection in the water). :thumbsup:

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
Nice shots Mike, my favourite is the second one for its symmetry.

fletcher11

yeah thats it but we didnt watch them leave think we went the day before and they were all parked up i got a few pictures but it was hazy that day and im not great at taking pictures so they were not very good we saw the big black ship as well like the old pirate ships. and the castle up in the hills. we are going back in may. as we have friends who live there. thanks for putting those extra pictures up.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom