Parking near Harrods?

• Thread starter Deleted member 63670
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 63670

I was thinking of taking the family down to Harrods for the day, my Mum has never been and always loved to go, ideally as we'd only be in Harrods i'd like to drive down and park the car very close by, we are exempt from the congestion charge and use a blue badge which should make it easier. Anybody have any thoughts? ive only ever been on the tube so have no idea about car parking.

It wouldn't do any harm to contact the store directly & ask if they can help.

If youve got a blue badge, I recall there being a few spaces on the side of Harrods the otherside to the station - I hope that makes sense!

why not ask ones chauffeur to drive around till you are ready :p

driving in that part of London is a nightmare, blue badges are only valid in the special blue badge spaces everywhere else u get clamped and fined like everyone else

http://www.bluebadgelondon.org.uk/

get a train in and black cab to and fro, thats what I do

Last edited:
I believe Harrods have their own parking block just past the store, not cheap mind you

I believe Harrods have their own parking block just past the store, not cheap mind you

Yeah, they have their own valet parking right next to Harrods. £8 an hour last time I used it.

I normally try get hold of a mate with a black card with them (free parking up to 2 hours).

Train and tube journeys wouldn't be that good for us with Owen in his chair, i'll check out the car parks nearby.

Looking at it and remembering how the are was last time I was there (2003) I think we'll push the boat out and have the valet parking, for 6 hours it would be 28 quid, so split between us its not a great deal and it would be so much easier for us with Owen and Olivia. Do you need to book the valet parking?

Looking at it and remembering how the are was last time I was there (2003) I think we'll push the boat out and have the valet parking, for 6 hours it would be 28 quid, so split between us its not a great deal and it would be so much easier for us with Owen and Olivia. Do you need to book the valet parking?

Na, just drive in. I used it 23rd Dec last time (so right nr xmas) at 12pm and no probs

Think you'd be stretched to spend a whole day in Harrods as well...

If you get bored I'd reccomend the Natural History Museum if you've not been, its literally about 5 mins (walk) down the road.

Have a good day. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom