Paris is dying...Many dead, Many more injured, Many hostages....

robel

Prominent Member
Reaction score
"This is a terrorist attack, there is no doubt about it," Hollande told reporters.

Another 10 people were injured in the incident and police union official Rocco Contento described the scene inside the offices as "carnage".

"About a half an hour ago two black-hooded men entered the building with Kalashnikovs (rifles)," witness Benoit Bringer told the TV station. "A few minutes later we heard lots of shots," he said, adding that the men were then seen fleeing the building.

France is already on high alert after calls last year from Islamist militants to attack its citizens and interests in reprisal for French military strikes on Islamist strongholds in the Middle East and Africa."

At least 11 dead in Paris shooting: police| Reuters

Photos:

10891776_866386953419441_2729124982177249114_n-jpg.545006

Attachments

• 10891776_866386953419441_2729124982177249114_n.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,576
10926406_866386940086109_4687495107884979703_n-jpg.545007

Attachments

• 10926406_866386940086109_4687495107884979703_n.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,497
Shocking news from Paris. Hope this doesn't stifle free speech and free editorial.

Just got back from France, just south of Paris on Monday....

there is a video floating about already of one of the shootings, pretty horrific watching :(

there is a video floating about already of one of the shootings, pretty horrific watching :(

Yes, saw that.Not good viewing. These scum really do need wiping off the face of the Earth.

Yes, saw that.Not good viewing. These scum really do need wiping off the face of the Earth.

Something needs doing and or changing.....

This is the cartoon they published last week, it is rumoured the cartoonist died in the attack:

The French reads,

"Still no terrorist attack in France", and the terrorist says "Wait, we have until the end of January to present our wishes""

10914636_536566006458634_608263392_n.jpg

They are still at large too, aren't they?

If you mock people for stupidity, intolerance and violence and they shoot you for it, they’ve proved your point.

I bought a copy of the issue with the original cartoon in it as a gesture of solidarity with the freedom of the press to print it. I won't post a copy of the picture because while I acknowledge I am perfectly free to do so, it does apparently offend many muslims.
And that, ie offending muslims, is almost certainly one of the hoped for side effects of this attack.

I utterly condemn the attack. I utterly condemn anyone who thinks there was even the slightest justification. But I won't go out of my way to offend an entire religion, because these people want the divide between Muslims and the west to increase because that is what empowers them.

Videos are on liveleak

Note may be disturbing.

These scum need to stop being so sensitive about their fictitious deity, and understand that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. Muslim world leaders (is there a Muslim equivalent of the Pope etc?) also need to be vocal in denouncing all these acts of terrorism that are made in their religions name.

France, with the largest muslim community in europe, this and what has been seen recently,appears to be becoming the norm....

France, with the largest muslim community in europe, this and what has been seen recently,appears to be becoming the norm....

your favourite drum! keep on banging brother

I would say "are disturbing". One contains footage of a gendarme being executed while on the ground. I hope they are treated with the same callousness when they are caught.
I am not sure if that video shows the guy actually being shot. The bullet may have hit the ground in front as it looks like brick dust thrown up. Either way the intention was still to kill.

Edit: Also on Sky with the image blurred out.

Last edited:
The usual suspects strike again!!
Cowards.

Three attackers apparently and still not apprehended....

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom