Paris Hilton's best friend

robfosters

A reality show with 12 hopefuls vying to become Paris Hilton's best friend.

This must be about the worst it could possibly get :mad:

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
I saw this advertised the other day - and just stood with mouth open! As a format for a TV show it's possibly the most pathetic and pointless and plain sad thing I have ever seen! As are those that go on it - pathetic loser types that they are....

As for the "winner" - does he/she honestly think they are going to become Miss Hiltons "best friend" at the end of this? More likely she will probably never have any more contact with them ever again!!!!

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Oh.
Dear.
God.

Razor

Distinguished Member
PMSL it sounds awful :rotfl:

Owen824

not nearly as awful as this...got sent this and made the mistake of watching and cringed the whole time.:rolleyes:

:suicide:

linky

Beetlejuice

Distinguished Member
As for the "winner" - does he/she honestly think they are going to become Miss Hiltons "best friend" at the end of this? More likely she will probably never have any more contact with them ever again!!!!

They only become her "British" best friend. :smashin:

I saw the trailer for the first time last night... :suicide:

It sounds/looks 'great' LINK

D

Deleted member 92943

Apparently this how really humiliates the contestants, to make Paris look cool

RMCF

Distinguished Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again, TV is dying and has been for a while.

Can you imagine some of the trash that will be on in another decade or so?

redwing

ITV 2 really has some line up now with Peter and Jordan and what not now this.

All they need to do now is Poach Kerry Katona, make a new programme with Jade Goodey and bring some real class its ranks.:rolleyes:

I really like some reality TV and I hear so many people moan and look down at it and say its the end of TV and I have to say rubbish like this backs up there claims.

D

Deleted member 92943

Anyone see this on thursday. Absolutely the lowest class of TV i have EVER seen. Even lower than Big brother.

A group is disturbed people who wanna be Paris' friend :thumbsdow They have to go to a panel of nobodies including Mark Duran Smith who ITV don't know what to do with him.

Complete Car Crash TV at it's best

Beetlejuice

Distinguished Member
Anyone see this on thursday.

Nope :D Turned ITV2 off as soon as the other half had finished watching American Idol - I heard the annoying voice "that's hot... :suicide:" during the adverts though...

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom