• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Parenting skills and Dead Squirrels

Axel40

Banned
Interesting utube vid here about a little girl and her dead Squirrel.

Now, the parents are all "oooh honey, what have you got?" I get the impression they want to not upset the child by taking it away and would rather cajole her etc, or at the very least have some good youtube stuff;)

Me, I'm in the camp of put the freakin dead rodent down and get in the damn bath and don't touch the damn things again.:laugh:

YouTube - Little Girl Plays With Dead Squirrel

*EDIT*
At least he tells her no more touching etc by the end so I guess he handled it quite well.

Last edited:

captainarchive

Distinguished Member
I recall a story from the early 1980's where someone in the US contracted bubonic plague having come into contact with squirrels at a picnic. The squirrels had the fleas that were the carrier of the plague.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Guess someone is going into Taxidermy :D

Tempest

Distinguished Member
I thought it was quite sweet. She is obviously too young to really comprehend such things.
If I was the parent I would probably perform a little burial for it, involving the girl, and say about putting him to rest as he's gone now to a nice place where all the squirrels go, and put some small flowers on the spot.
I always used to bury my pets in the garden and put flowers on their grave when I was young.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom