Parcel Force!!!

CrispyXUK

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I ordered an AE300 Projector from komlett which was due at my house last friday, so I contacted Parcel Force but they dont know were my parcel is! So I give Komplett a ring and they tell me that every parcel they sent with Parcel Force on the 18th has been lost!! :clap: :lesson: :suicide:

Any one else got this problem?

Waiting on a AE-500 from Komplett,posted on the 18-3-2004, waiting for a phone call from Komplett re delivery,not looking good ParcelFARCE are saying the PJ was never picked up.
Rob

Thats what im getting, did you ask royal mail/parcel force for a re-delivery?

I never trust Parcel force. :nono:

Cheers
Pete

[Edited - have to be careful re: libel - Kramer]

Waiting for a callback from Komplett,not hopeful will keep on pestering until I get some positive feedback,keep me posted on how you get on.
Cheers
Rob

Will do, at least it gives me time to prepare the room, give me a shout if you hear any news

My rooms ready ,DRH screen up ,HCPC in position just waiting,waiting ,patiently waiting !!!

Bugger, well I am planning to finish my room of tonight as im pretty much certain that the PJ aint gonna turn up :(

Sounds like a fairly serious and widespread issue. Give their MD's office a call.

Vanessa Leeson
Managing Director
ParcelForce Worldwide
Managing Director’s Office
Solaris Court
Davy Avenue
Knowle Hill
Milton Keynes
MK5 8PP

Sounds like this is gonna cost parcel force, next time im gonna use DHL

Just finished talking to Komplett,Parcel FARCE did lose the consignment a pallett was shipped to Ireland accidentally,PJ wont be delivered until Thurs/Friday this week !!
Parcel Force have now denied all knowledge of a lost pallett and maintain that the PJ's were never picked up because the package had not been scanned,someones talking rollocks:mad:

I totally agree with all comments, my company use to use Parcel Force but after almost £3500 worth of equipment went missing I changed to a more reliable courier.

You claim for the lost parcel to which we paid insurance for, they can claim two weeks later that they never received your claim, then when you say i'll send you the claim again, they say, well sorry it's outside the terms and conditions, you can't claim anymore. they have done that for a totle of £3500 of my stuff, still with my solicitors at the moment.

We don't rely upon Parcel force

[Edited - care is needed, libel etc. - Kramer]

Kramer, i do understand the libel issue, but i didn't say anything that i havn't already stated in writing to parcel force, I have concrete evidence and an Parcel forec ex-employee's statement regarding the tactics in not processing claims.

Originally posted by Rob Dear
Just finished talking to Komplett,Parcel FARCE did lose the consignment a pallett was shipped to Ireland accidentally,PJ wont be delivered until Thurs/Friday this week !!

So we should all be seing our Projectors some time this week?

In Ireland you say..................seeing your projectors this week...............not if Kramer finds them first :D

Neil,

Just me being overcautious. Don't have much time for Parcelforce either or their Irish counterpart - GLS.

:smoke:

Seriously though its not even funny. My projector from Komplett went from their warehouse in Holland to my local depot in less than a day.

And how long to get it the final 8 miles.....................7 Days. Absolutely ridiculous. When I complained to Parcel Farse and suggested they were as bad as Parcel Line, running up to doors and putting failed delivery cards through instead of actually trying to deliver they commented

"Trust me we are worse than Parcel Line"

In a subsequent telephone conversation they admitted that local deliveries were being delayed as they were using contract drivers that "Did not know" the local area.

No wonder they have been losing a fortune. I take on your point about libel concerns but just telling it like it is.

Any one had any pprogress? My tracking number no longer works on the Parcel Force Website & I cant access my recent orders through Komplett either

I had the same problem when I ordered a 500 from Komplett, Parcel Farse tracking showed it at the coventry depot then the trail went dead! No info on it for two days (bear in mind it was sent on a 24hr service) and when I phoned the useless clowns they couldnt tell me where it was.

They had to do an 'investigation' and then all of a sudden next day it showed up on tracking at the north london depot, they phoned me said there had been a delay (they had no idea why!) and it turned up at my house that day.

It's basically pot luck with them!

Same with me, no order on komplett and the parcel tracking number has never worked on the website.

Originally posted by armxz02
Same with me, no order on komplett and the parcel tracking number has never worked on the website.

So I am not the only one then, gonna ive Komplett a ring, will post back soon.

The parcel tracking link on the Komplett site does not seem to work. But it worked on the Parcel Farse site fine for me.

You will find Komplett very helpful when you ring them. I did anyway.

Parcel Force are still saying that the PJs were not collected on the 18th for delivery on the 19th,"contact the company you bought them from they maybe able to help" !!!!
Going round and round in circles.
Hope someone else has better luck resolving this.
Cant accesss my account on Komplett either I'm sure its some sort of conspiracy .

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom