Quantcast

Parasite Review & Comments

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Very slightly off topic, I see region B blurays of these are on ebay. At £20, it's not much difference from a cinema visit overall, but wondered if anyone has brought a copy and all's ok with the subtitles?
Yes, I watched it at home with Subs and they were spot on.

NYCFCFan

Suspended
absolute garbage, I rather watch paint dry

hippo99

Distinguished Member
Very slightly off topic, I see region B blurays of these are on ebay. At £20, it's not much difference from a cinema visit overall, but wondered if anyone has brought a copy and all's ok with the subtitles?
Probably better off buying it directly from JBHiFi ~£13+p&p.
The eBay listings are ~£20 plus you’ll probably have to pay ~£8 customs charges on top of shipping from Australia as it’s over the threshold.

kungfuman

Probably better off buying it directly from JBHiFi ~£13+p&p.
The eBay listings are ~£20 plus you’ll probably have to pay ~£8 customs charges on top of shipping from Australia as it’s over the threshold.
isnt the customs threshold £15 before postage?

Skull n Bones

Yes so the eBay listings (~£20) would attract customs charges, but if buying direct from JBHiFi (~£13) it wouldn’t.
The Ebay listing for £20.99 is from a UK seller tho with delivery by next Thursday so they must have imported them already. Tempted as no guarantee we will get a UK release anytime soon.

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
The Ebay listing for £20.99 is from a UK seller tho with delivery by next Thursday so they must have imported them already. Tempted as no guarantee we will get a UK release anytime soon.
Do it!

Drax1

Distinguished Member
Just bagged myself a copy from the UK seller, and very much looking forward to it arriving next week! :smashin:

NYCFCFan

Suspended
I traveled to South Korea for the World Cup, they're the coldest uncaring ppl in the world, there's no sense humor what so ever. I have no sympathy for their movies I care less for their humorless movies

domtheone

Distinguished Member
I traveled to South Korea for the World Cup, they're the coldest uncaring ppl in the world, there's no sense humor what so ever. I have no sympathy for their movies I care less for their humorless movies
Yeh but the women there are so hot so all is forgiven :smashin:

NYCFCFan

Suspended
Insulting / swearing / racist / threatening in the extreme
But of course " me love u long time"...

hippo99

Distinguished Member
18 years ago...:rolleyes:

In 20 years time will people still be judging the US people based on Trump?

Jono17

This coming from someone from the USA..... Hahahaha. The world thinks you are a joke

hippo99

Distinguished Member
This coming from someone from the USA..... Hahahaha. The world thinks you are a joke
There aren’t any more cold blooded & uncaring people than those who have regular mass shootings in their country, & refuse to do anything about it...

Looking at his posting history, I’m pretty sure he’s just a troll posting trash for the sake of it.

Diagnosticz

You have “Iron Man 2” as your avatar, that’s about all I need to know about your taste in film.
Its worse its Iron Man 3