Parasite aka Gisaengchung (2019) directed by Bong Joon-ho

Rate me

• Total voters

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Trailer for Bong Joon-ho’s Mysterious Thriller ‘Parasite’

“Parasite” stars Song Kang-ho, an actor who has worked with the director on the films “Snowpiercer” and “The Host.”

He’s joined by Jang Hye-jin as the wife, Park So-dam and Choi Woo-shik, best known his work in “Okja” and “Train to Busan,” as the married couple’s children.

Rounding out the cast are Lee Sun-kyun and Jo Yeo-jeong.

Only foreign subtitles

ParasitetrailerPostermainimagebig599K.jpg

Absolutely stunning film, best film of 2019 yet. We had a Hollywood film this year in the same vein which I also rated highly, vastly different but similar themes, metaphors and allegories.
Funny, edge of your seat, crime, drama all infused into 1 film and masterfully crafted. I won't say much as the film is such a joy with the way it unfolds.

5/5

Love Song Kang-ho, an actor can only dream to have a filmography like his.

Absolutely stunning film, best film of 2019 yet. We had a Hollywood film this year in the same vein which I also rated highly, vastly different but similar themes, metaphors and allegories.
Funny, edge of your seat, crime, drama all infused into 1 film and masterfully crafted. I won't say much as the film is such a joy with the way it unfolds.

5/5

Love Song Kang-ho, an actor can only dream to have a filmography like his.

i liked it too, not love it, its crafty and fun 8.6/10

sold out it seems, my mate got a ticket just the other day, general release not far off...

ELYjgBnWwAAjHuB.jpeg

Managed to watch this the other day,
I’ll just say I’ve never seen anything quite like it in story terms, very good, with lots of interesting themes & subtext going on. Most of it probably went over my head.
I won’t be watching it again any time soon but it was excellently made & shot.
8/10 from me.

Unusually for me I've not even watched the trailer for this, or read anything about it really. Only the plaudits on here.

Going in totally blind on this one.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom