Quantcast

Parasite 4K UHD

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Thought it was about time we had a thread up for this one what with it being released next month in the US via Universal, 2nd June 2020.
Can be pre-ordered at the likes of WOWHD, £24.68 (inc VAT)
No UK release unfortunately as the rights are with Curzon Artificial Eye here and will only be getting Blu-ray/Steelbook.

Parasite_4K.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Great film that should look fantastic in 4K.
Atmos too
I imported the Australian Blu-ray a few months ago and it was very impressive. Tempted.

zantarous

Cancelled my Blu-ray steelbook once this was announced. I have had two orders from Wow in the last month both were around a week and a half which is shockingly fast considering what is going on in the world right now. Have another on the way which should be about the same hopefully. I must be lucky though as there are some folks on other forums that have been waiting a month to 6 weeks for packages.

Had a look on Amazon as they have started shipping to Europe but it was £11 for shipping and handling.

Tim2049

Hugely tempted, but I've decided to rent this film first, rather than blind buy. Simply for the reason that I'm a little cynical about the hype to be honest. Feels like I've been here before a LOT. Some 'masterpiece' comes out that turns out to be good, but massively overrated.

Really hoping I'm wrong. I'd love to be...

zantarous

I can definitely see your logic there, there is nothing worse then a movie being over hyped. Better to have low expectations and be surprised. It is one that you don't want to know anything about going and one thing I will say, it is a very accessible movie for westerners, there is little of the Korean melodrama that can be of putting for those that don't like that kind of stuff.

domtheone

Distinguished Member
£25 quid lol. Another £10 off and it'll be below the customs threshold :rolleyes:

Man it’ll be great for A/V fans when VAT/Duty issues have gone.

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Had Universal had the UK rights it would have probably been £25 anyway like most of their pre-orders so there is that.