Includes Black & White version

Parasite (front_back).jpg

Attachments

• Parasite.jpg
    Parasite.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Appears to be live at Zavvi. None of the discount codes work for me though even the RC one.....

Weird artwork...

Weird way of doing a mock up but the actual poster it's taken from is decent, still TBC though.
Hopefully they learn how to put together a proper mock up soon and confirm it all.
Got the US 4K for a cheapish price so not tempted enough... yet.

Weird way of doing a mock up but the actual poster it's taken from is decent, still TBC though.
Hopefully they learn how to put together a proper mock up soon and confirm it all.
Got the US 4K for a cheapish price so not tempted enough... yet.

Yeah, that's what i ment actually.... :)
Mockup looks like a smartphone / tablet

yes! this is it! I love this one so much.
It has the behind view point compared to the official poster, but this makes the steelbook mysterious to me.
I’ve already have 2 different version of Parasite such as French and German versions but this one is definitely second to none.

Zero finish on this one according to Scanavo.
Thought it'd be gloss like the first one but never mind, don't have a problem with Zero in hand.
Glad it's not matte with that darkish art.

Guys I just got this and it's gorgeous. The finish makes the greys silver and there's inside printing! (some abstract art, presumably from a wall in the house and a family portrait) my favourite steel I own.

Agreed it’s very nice isn’t it. Also good to know that according to the back of the j-card, in a true Spinal Tap style that the soundtrack is in ‘Dobly Atmos’

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom