Paramour achievement - scoring with Ashley

PaulieBeef

I'm on my second playthrough at the moment and plan on trying to pull Ashley this time around, after slipping *minor spoiler* Liara one 1st time around. I was trying to be a right Don Juan the 1st time and tried to pull both of them, but ended up with herself mentioned above. My question is: is there a certain way to talk to a certain character i.e. do have to be all nicey-nicey (paragon-type) to Ashley to score, or will she drop 'em for the renegade type?:devil:

rowedav

Distinguished Member
I sweet talked them both with the paragon-style responses. When it came to the crunch they both confronted me at the same time and I had to pick. I went for Ashley (didn't have the balls to suggest the threesome :rolleyes:) but 2nd time round, I'll go for Liara.

PaulieBeef

That's funny, that confrontation never happened with me. I remember going down the renegade route with Ashley once or twice cos she's, you know, a soldier and she should be able to handle it. I wonder would that change the outcome?

Mark Botwright

Distinguished Member
Funnily enough i'd just been wondering about this achievement. Does it only happen towards the end of the game or have i screwed up a conversation or two?

D

Deleted member 152499

Funnily enough i'd just been wondering about this achievement. Does it only happen towards the end of the game or have i screwed up a conversation or two?
I read that if you keep regular conversations going with your love....target....inbetween missions, then they will approach you (MINOR SPOILER)
as you leave for Ilos
(MINOR SPOILER).

Mark Botwright

Distinguished Member
I read that if you keep regular conversations going with your love....target....inbetween missions, then they will approach you (MINOR SPOILER)
as you leave for Ilos
(MINOR SPOILER).
Thanks for that. :smashin: I'm just about there then.

Geordiepete

Novice Member
Me too:thumbsup: Mind you, im an ugly *******, screwed up on the create a character bit, reckon she'll still go for me though, I mean, i'm commander of a pimped up space ship and I drive a Mako:smashin:

Beetlejuice

Distinguished Member
Me too:thumbsup: Mind you, im an ugly *******, screwed up on the create a character bit, reckon she'll still go for me though, I mean, i'm commander of a pimped up space ship and I drive a Mako:smashin:
Somehow I ended up with a bong eye :eek::rotfl:

davet010

Novice Member
That's funny, that confrontation never happened with me. I remember going down the renegade route with Ashley once or twice cos she's, you know, a soldier and she should be able to handle it. I wonder would that change the outcome?
If you've chatted to Ash often enough, you discover that she's religious and also about her past and family, which might rule out the renegade option.

You have to have kept both 'on the boil' as it were :D before the confrontation..

Oh, and I don't think it works with Ash if you play a female character either although my female Shephard can vouch that Liara is more than keen :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom