1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paradise Hotel

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by DancingJester, Mar 18, 2004.

1. DancingJester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    I don't know what possed me and the gf to watch this but we found ourselves watching this how the other day (Channel 5 11pm - I think that sums it up nicely), and despite a loathing for reality shows, we have both found ourselves hooked. The premise is that 11 whinging overindulged whinny kids are all abandoned in a hotel resort and at the end of each week whichever one doesn't have a 'roommate' is thrown out of the show. Watching the way these people act is truely awe inspiring, from poor misplaced slightly sad Dave (the only non rock start / bodybuilder type) to the ever irritating Zack ('Why does he get all the attention I'm the one that looks after my self, I'm the better looking one'). It feels a bit like watching some mangled recently run over animal on the side of the road struggle for it's last breath, I just wanted to be able to kill them for thier own good.

Anyway I just wanted to know anyone elses opinions, if they have had the "good" fortune to watch it.