1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paradigm UK Distributor

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by geeman, Jun 10, 2005.

1. geeman

geeman
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone seen this website yet and are they going to the Cedia Expo June 28th 30th to see the new Paradigm range especially the Servo-15 v2 in the flesh.

They said they will have brochure prices in the next 2 weeks hopefully, so it will be intresting to see how much the dollar to pound conversion helps probably not much after the mark up so I wont hold my breath.

http://www.paradigmav.co.uk/

2. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,779
    The address in Lanark suggests to me that they are now distributed by a company that does an excellent job of back up and service on the products they carry. In fact, many forum members probably own some of the other stuff....I am sure they will be at CEDIA UK.

Gordon

3. geeman

geeman
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply. Also may have worded it wrong but are any forum members going to the show so they can feedback any info on the Servo-15 v2 to the rest of us

4. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    It was mentioned here a few weeks ago that not only is the address remarkably similar to that of the importer and distributor of Gallo speakers but the UK contact name on Paradigm's Canadian website is that of David Baxter who is the Gallo UK boss so I don't think that the UK distributor is much of a secret.

I would hazard a guess that the best place to demo Paradigm speakers or subwoofers will soon be your nearest Gallo dealer.

5. MI55ION

MI55ION

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +681
    I contacted Paradigm a while back regarding this issue and can second Ian J's comments for anyone who might be interested in the Paradigm brand. Here's what I got from them:

Thank you for your interest in Paradigm®. My name is Bill VanderMarel and I’m the Director of International Sales & Marketing. I thought I should add a couple of comments to ******'s email for further clarification and to let you know where things now stand with regard to Paradigm® in the UK.

Richer Sounds was our distributor for a number of years but changed course a couple of years ago to buying their own brands (e.g. Mordant Short) and promoting them instead. We only list them as our distributor to direct UK owners of Paradigm® products to them for any service needs.

We are in the process of appointing a new distributor and that is now all but finalized. I would recommend that you contact them directly and they should be able to give you the names of dealers in the UK that will be offering Paradigm® products in the near future. Their contact information is as follows:

Networx Group
    The Inox Building
    Caldwellside
    Lanark, Scotland
    United Kingdom
    ML11 7SR

David Baxter, Managing Director

Again thank you for your interest and enthusiasm in your campaign to bring Paradigm® back to the UK.

Best Regards,

-Bill V.

Bill VanderMarel
    Director, International of Sales and Marketing

6. SamirP

SamirP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Hi Geeman
    Progressive AV have prices up on their site for the whole Paradigm range inc the New Paradigm Reference Signature Series Speakers.

The Servo 15 v.3 Servo comes in at £1749 inc VAT
    &
    The Signature Servo 15 v.3 Subwoofer £2749 - 2999

http://www.progressive-av.com/speakers/Paradigm_Reference_Servo-15_v.3_Home_Cinema_Subwoofer.htm

http://www.progressive-av.com/speak..._Series_Servo-15_v.3_Home_Cinema_Speakers.htm

Not sure if they have any stock