Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Paradigm sub

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by lunker, Jun 6, 2002.

1. lunker

lunker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just got a Paradigm PDR8 sub from richer sounds and I loved it! I've had 3 subs now and this by far the best. The problem is I left my telephone (BT DECT phone) on top of the sub but when the phone rang the usual high pitched ring had a nice bit of bass behind it. After that the sub has started buzzing I've moved all electrical equipment away from the sub but it still buzzes. What haev I done and how can I reverse it???:confused:

2. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +302
    Don't know what youv'e caused,but if after a shutdown if the symptom is still present,i'd return to RS for advice (replacement).

3. stranger

stranger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    subs and speakers will pick up a mobile phone,mine went off in miller bros. next to 4 rows of tvs-what a racket. my two pdr 10s have a low hum when on, nothing that you can hear unless you are on top of it. i don't think you've done it any harm but if you like the 8 swap it for the 10 which will stand later upgrades.and give you deeper bass.