Papillon

sugarbuzz

Excellent, I'm really starting to lose track of what's being released and when at the moment - this may have slipped by me!

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
this is one of my alltime fav films

here is a look back at it, on a feature over on blu-ray.com that is fast becoming a great little t,internet read: the silver screen

papillon revisited

also has some great original posters from the movie! i love the japanese poster, but you can clearly see that a hand holding a knife has been super-imposed ha ha

Last edited:

BrianPK

I saw this on the big screen when it was released (a thousand years ago:eek:) Whilst a good stand alone film and now rightly regarded as a very good film, it was a little disappointing at the time to those (like me) who had read the book which was an outstanding read.But I suppose that was to be expected as the book covers a very long period of time and events not possible to cover in a film of a few hours.

Garrett

Got it free with a newspaper in the right aspect and enjoyed it more than the first time I read the book as well as the follow up Banco.

gwyper

Is there any word of when this is getting released in UK/Europe?

Can't justify £20 for it, even though it's one of my favourite movies.

gwyper

That's a shame. Looks like I'll need to cave in and buy the digibook sometime then :-(

gwyper

If anyone has this, I have 1600 Disney points I could trade you for it?

Thought I'd ask anyway incase this interests anyone.

gwyper

Finally taken the plunge and bought it... :-D

kgulls

Finally taken the plunge and bought it... :-D

Where from please and was it a reasonable price?
This seems to be one of those films that never gets reduced by the usual suppliers.
Shame, because it is a great film.:(

gwyper

kgulls said:
Where from please and was it a reasonable price?
This seems to be one of those films that never gets reduced by the usual suppliers.
Shame, because it is a great film.:(

Bought from Amazon UK imported. It was £19 something but I had £11.30 Amazon credit so it wasnt as bad a hit.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom