PAP / Picture in Picture Help Sony X3500

Putney

Standard Member
I am struggling to get a PAP or picture in picture. I have my xbox 360 on 1 hdmi and sky HD on hdmi. Is it not possible to do picture in picture with HDMi?

Everytime I hit PAP I get the hdmi ie xbox or sky but the other box is empty as if its just looking at the built in free view which i don't have connected. I wanted to know how you change the input on the PAP so one box is say AV5 and the other box is AV6? Anyone know? how to select target inputs on the x series?:lease:

crypticc

I am struggling to get a PAP or picture in picture. I have my xbox 360 on 1 hdmi and sky HD on hdmi. Is it not possible to do picture in picture with HDMi?

Everytime I hit PAP I get the hdmi ie xbox or sky but the other box is empty as if its just looking at the built in free view which i don't have connected. I wanted to know how you change the input on the PAP so one box is say AV5 and the other box is AV6? Anyone know? how to select target inputs on the x series?:lease:

Short answer, no you can't via HDMI.

You might try connecting one via the PC input - then I think you can.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom