Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Pany TX32PS1 via Electrical Discount UK - opinions?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by BlueSpiral, Jun 9, 2003.

1. BlueSpiral

BlueSpiral

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm about to buy a Panasonic TX32PS1 but haven't found any reviews as such. It's pretty similar to the TX32PL1 (its predecessor for which reviews are good) but I'd still like an opinion if you have one!!!

Besides the actual TV, I've come across a number of upset statements from forum users about seriously dodgy behaviour from certain retailers. Electrical Discount UK seems to match up with Robertsons in that reviews are pretty reassuring. Have I missed out bad reviews about these guys?

The deal: TX32PS1 + FREE 3 year guarantee + FREE Freeview Digibox(!?) + delivery = £709.98
    That's from http://www.electricaldiscountuk.co.uk/itfx_product_details.php?pid=1885

If I'm about to make a big mistake or if you can find a better deal / TV for < £700, don't hesitate to tell me!!!! :)

Tah very much!!!