PANOSONIC TX-P42X50B IN STANBY MODE BUT NOT TURN ON

ctfc

Novice Member
Reaction score
Got a panosonic TX-P42X50B it is in standby mode but will not start up. Red light just flashes when trying to start with remote and switch on tv itself!!!!

I think the amount of flashes can indicate a fault. Had a similar issue with my old GT50 and it needed to be replaced

Got a panosonic TX-P42X50B it is in standby mode but will not start up. Red light just flashes when trying to start with remote and switch on tv itself!!!!
Count how many red blinks shows, it is error code. Common fault into this tv is the P-SS board often.

Cheers, got it working just turned it off and held the on/off button in for 60 seconds. Turned it back on 10minutes later and back working

Cheers, got it working just turned it off and held the on/off button in for 60 seconds. Turned it back on 10minutes later and back working
This is common problem of this tv serie, the problem is on P-SS board (an IC must be replaced), I suggest you to don't switch off the tv from main or button on tv, just switch off it from remote, it will live more.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom