Panny UT50 or Samsung E6500?

mejinuf

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im in for a new 60 incher, im between the UT50 Panasonic and the Samsung E6500, which should i go for?.

Black levels are important to me, im currently using a UT30 50", does the E6500 compare to it?. I do a lot of pc gaming and IR is an issue with the Panny i heard, unlike the Samsung, but the real deal breaker in my case is the black levels, which is better i go for, or if at least the Sammy compares to a UT30 in that area than i will give the Sammy some serious consideration, cheers.

Have you seen the E6500 in the flesh? The bezel is pretty ugly IMHO... - it's big, thick, clunky and dated looking. The same bezel on a 42" would look okay, but because the tv is so damn big the bezel size has also increased.

Don't get me wrong, PQ is the most important thing to me personally, but I was really surprised how off-putting the look of 6500 is.

Have you seen the E6500 in the flesh? The bezel is pretty ugly IMHO... - it's big, thick, clunky and dated looking. The same bezel on a 42" would look okay, but because the tv is so damn big the bezel size has also increased.

Don't get me wrong, PQ is the most important thing to me personally, but I was really surprised how off-putting the look of 6500 is.

I havent seen the Sammy since this morning, i have to agree with you on how it looks!, seems im sticking with my UT30 50" for the time being & wait for the 2013 Panasonic range to come out, hopefully the current issues will be things of the past ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom