Panny TYST42PX20 Pedestal & Alphason AV Unit

S

Seanjackdan

Hi,
Please bear with me, as this is the first time I have posted on here ( but been reading threads on here for the last week).

I have ordered a Panny TH-37PE30B Plasma TV from Techtronics and awaiting delivery of said item.

I have a similar problem as others do on here, as in all retailers seem to be out of stock of the pedestal stand, but I will keep looking as the TYST42PX20 is the one I definitely need due to size restrictions (I need to set it up in the corner of my lounge).

The advise I need is on the following please:

The ideal set up I would love for my Plasma (with pedestal stand) is for it to sit on the following Alphason Unit:

http://www.alphasondesigns.com/prod...7/ad547cpb.html

... as this is the perfect width, and with the 5 black glass shelves this would look perfect.

Before I purchase this, can anybody tell me if they can foresee any problems with this unit.

- The top shelf is 6mm thick and apparently can hold 60kg which is double the weight of the TV
- I appreciate the unit is not that wide, but when TV is on the pedestal this shouldn't be a problem
- I know it is advertised as a hi-fi unit, but my skybox, video, dvd player, etc... will fit on the shelves as I have measured them up.

Any advice for / against this unit would be greatly appreciated....

Kind Regards.......

Sean........

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom