• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panny TXL37G10 vs LG 42LF7700 vs LG 42LH5000

NeoAdjuvent

Hey,

So i'm just wondering what the panels are like on these TV's? I'm fairly sure these 3 are what i'm looking for, just wondering what the panels are like and if the colours are gonna be better/worse?

Primary use is PS3/football watching.

Ta

marshalex

hands down the panasonic. possibly one of the best tv's out and definately the best out of those listed. can be quite pricey though. john lewis had it for 649 with 5 year warranty but currently out of stock

NeoAdjuvent

hands down the panasonic. possibly one of the best tv's out and definately the best out of those listed. can be quite pricey though. john lewis had it for 649 with 5 year warranty but currently out of stock

Cheers for the quick reply.

So the Panny is definitely the best choice? To be perfectly honest it's the one i had at first set myself to buy...but it's always the same after searching isn't it? Bloody too many options :)

Another question...is 200Hz a major improvement over 100 Hz?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom