1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panny TX32 TV. PG30/50 or PL10??

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by tvrmark, May 21, 2002.

1. tvrmark

tvrmark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please help me make my mind up.

I want to get a Panasonic TX32 widescreen, but can't decide between the PG30, PG50 and the PL10.

They're all different price points (£1100,£1250,£750) but which is the best value for money.

And are they all the same quality (roughly).

Going to be using it for analogue TV watching and DVD's through my good Pioneer DVD player.

Thanks for your help. Mark.

2. auk2222

auk2222

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If its any help, I have the PL 10 and use it in the same way as you describe. Its great. I cant see the point in spending more on a much more expensive chassis with features that most people would never have any pratical use for, Unless of course you are one of those people who want hundreds of pages of teletext at your fingers instatly!
    Seriously though, why pay more for silly features!

3. auk2222

auk2222

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If its any help, I have the PL 10 and use it in the same way as you describe. Its great. I cant see the point in spending more on a much more expensive chassis with features that most people would never have any pratical use for, Unless of course you are one of those people who want hundreds of pages of teletext at your fingers instatly!
    Seriously though, why pay more for silly features!

4. silver_sam

silver_sam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi tvrmark,

A bit of warning. Have a search on PL10 here. I know some people have problems with the set mainly the Moire effect which also appears on my ex 32pk25. I thought i wanna change my pk25 to pl10 but i changed my mind after having read reports on pl10. i personally would go for other set coz i dont wanna risk myself on the same problem.

good luck