Panny Tx-p65vt30b-right hand side of picture missing

indus

Distinguished Member
Hi there

I've had this tv for quite some time and ever since I've had it a small portion of the right hand side of the pic is missing.

What I mean is that its as though the whole picture is shifted to the right, so if there is text on the screen the letters on the extreme right will be missing/cut off.

The problem seems worst on some channels inc bbc1. Sometimes when the problem arises I can see a black vertical bar on the edge of the screen on the left but not right.

I use Sky and have set the screen view to 'auto'

Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
Any warranty left, if so get in touch with Panasonic & get it looked at

indus

Distinguished Member
Isn't it just a setting issue I've cocked up then? Thats what I presumed it was rather than a real issue with the TV.

It has a 5 year warranty so no issue there.

Thanks again

Insanity202

Distinguished Member
indus said:
Hi there

I've had this tv for quite some time and ever since I've had it a small portion of the right hand side of the pic is missing.

What I mean is that its as though the whole picture is shifted to the right, so if there is text on the screen the letters on the extreme right will be missing/cut off.

The problem seems worst on some channels inc bbc1. Sometimes when the problem arises I can see a black vertical bar on the edge of the screen on the left but not right.

I use Sky and have set the screen view to 'auto'

Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks
On your tv turn over scan on. Does the remove the line? Also try different aspect ratios too eg zoom 2