1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panny th42pe30 to Sky+ ....which scart ???

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by minder, Sep 30, 2004.

1. minder

minder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    what are people using

2. Steve_P

Steve_P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    Do u mean brand of SCART cable or which AV socket to use?

S.

3. minder

minder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yes steve, Ive edited post, there is so many types...do I use same type for sky and dvd, which make gives the best picture etc... funnily enough im using an old scart on sky at the moment and the picture on sky looked more CRT like through RF cable than through RGB scart connection. I think maybe RGB shows up the sky broadcasts weakneses more because its so much sharper. By the way Ive been looking at buying a plasma for 2 years and the panasonic viera has what I consider the first really excellent all round performance. I tried the pioneer 434 loads of times in many different shops etc. and I still think it showed the usual plasma traits. With my Toshiba 220(old hat!!!) dvd player through a cheap Techlink scart the picture with Finding Nemo for instance is brilliant!! Im sitting only 9 feet away!! Im chuffed.....bloody brilliant , it was worth waiting. So what affordable scart leads are best?

4. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215