Panny terminal boards

PlasmaVirgin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me the difference between the TY-42TM6Z and TY-42TM6ZC component input boards?

They're both advertised as RCA boards but I'm not sure what the C at the end denotes.. :confused:

And for that matter, what is the difference between the above boards and the TY-42TM6A?

Are the Z models older cards only for use with series 6 panels?

Thanks Alan.

I thought this might have been the case, but the Panasonic owners manual I have with my PHD8 says that the 42TM6A is BNC and the 42TM6Z is RCA.

However, AVSales are offering the 42TM6AB as a BNC board - and I can't find any offical mention of 42TM6ZC - all very confusing! Is it a US code or an older code perhaps?

Is this likely to be compatible with a PHD8 or PH9? :confused:

Hi,

According to the details at AV-Sales, the A-board is compatible with the 7,8 & 9 series. I can't see why the Z-board should be any different. It's listed on the pdf details for the boards.

I bought one from Richer Sounds about a month ago ...for £50 .... I see today that they have reduced this to £9.99 (such is life !!!) .... so you could probably just buy one to try out.

Brian

Yeah - it was the Richer Sounds deal that I spotted. Not sure it's going to last long though as I think it's a special promotion to clear a couple left in stock.

Well worth a punt in my books!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom