Panny system in silver!

_andy

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting for my PT550 in silver for 7 weeks now from Panasonic.
I have had a search around the net to see if i can get it from somewhere else.
Anyone had any joy sourcing this or should i carry on waiting for Panasonic.

I have been looking for this system also (in silver). It appears to be readily available in black from numerous sources, the only place I have found it is on amazon (£259.99). Unless anyone else knows somewhere...

Had a phone call from panasonic to say that the silver system i have been waiting 7 weeks for is not coming, they arent making anymore apparantly.
So 7 weeks for nothing,
Is there anything out there with the same features/connections, i am upping the budget to £400 now.
Help.

Andy

I have one on order from Amazon. Guess I may as well wait for the message saying that I am not getting one!

Still showing as available on Amazon from ELECTRORMART (who have them in stock ?:confused:?). Price is now £395.00!!! :eek:

Guess I will sit tight and wait to see what happens with my order...

I bought the 350W in the end as i needed it to be silver,
Im actually glad this all happened as the satalite speakers look better (IMO) than the tall boy speakers in my room.
Sound is really good, not sure how to set it all up yet but i will have a search on here or if anyone has the details i would appreciate them.
One small problem with it though, i have lost sound to the rears (wireless). New post coming..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom