• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

panny stands

tlj

Standard Member
I'm moving house soon, and in the new house i will have space to set my "play room" (nearly every console from the last 20 years,etc). I have enough space for a plasma so i'm getting a 42"px60.

Now heres the issue. I already have a 42px600, and that will go downstairs in the front room, but its on a Cabinet and needs to go on a shelf.

I need to know if the desktop stand and cab are switchable between the models, so i can have the CAB upstairs and the stand downstairs.

Thanks in advance

jmc2006

Standard Member
Nop, the two cabinet stands are slightly different im afraid from each model as the spikes are positioned differently

razbox

Cheers guys. Might be selling a 600 cab, soon then, by the looks of things.

As you can see from this chart, the CABs are different and the PEDs are the same:

cabinetchartod0.png

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom