1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

panny scht500 dialoge sound problem

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by mojopin, Dec 12, 2003.

1. mojopin

mojopin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi im new to this forum and reading through the threads i see you guys know your stuff , so with that in mind i would like to ask you a question about the panny scht500 , which i have just recently purchased. the helpwould be great.
    overall i really like this system but a few irriting problems have shown themselves over the past few days .
    1. even with the diagole enhancer on , the audio fields turned off , a little more juice added to the centre speaker , istill find i hard to hear the diagole in films , it sounds a little low.
    2.in dark scenes , they look grey , dirty and the brightnessjumps up and down anotch momentarily like that of macrovision but i doont have it through a vcr.it could just be my crappy panasonic 32" tv, a first gen model and i think it has those bars yuo guys are on about.
    3.when it plays a dvd cd, the normal whirr of the mechanics sounds a rough to me compared to other dvd players i havehad.

any ideas
    thanks a mill
    mojopin