• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panny S97 Gets a slagging in What HI-FI

J

jerkyboy

Just bought the latest issue of What HI FI and the new Panny S97 get a roasting.

I have the machine and I am happy with it, although I have not yet tried out the DVI connection.

Anyone else had any problems with there machine.

Personnaly I dont beleive magazine reviews are worth a S**T as I have bought many bit of kit over the years based on great review in Mags and found most of them to be carbage.

KoThreads

Prominent Member
jerkyboy said:
Just bought the latest issue of What HI FI and the new Panny S97 get a roasting.

I have the machine and I am happy with it, although I have not yet tried out the DVI connection.

Anyone else had any problems with there machine.

Personnaly I dont beleive magazine reviews are worth a S**T as I have bought many bit of kit over the years based on great review in Mags and found most of them to be carbage.

Couldn't agree with you more with that last paragraph. I wouldn't even wipe my **** with WHFS&V these days.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom