Panny remotes lost ,em

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by jerry, Mar 12, 2003.

1. jerry

jerry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    My M in Law has lost 2 panasonic remotes the TV and Video.If I get her an Argos £12.99 jobby will it do the trick and not be too complicated?

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Get a divorce!- then she won't need to come round again and loose em!:rotfl:

I've found the standard cheapo remotes to loose alot of the features, esp things like videoplus etc.

Make sure the remote has up, down, left, right and select - otherwise might not be able to navigate the TV and Video menus.

3. jerry

jerry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Cheers Nathan, How much do i have to spend to get videoplus. I am going to try ground up glass!

4. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you can afford it, checkout the Pronto at Richer Sounds £99. It will have built-in codes. Also you can download learnt codes from other users (maybe a bloke with the same TV & VCR for any special codes)

Other than that, Argos have a refund policy, so get a cheap one, use for a week- and if no good return and upgrade to the next one up.