Panny PZ70B urgent help required!!!

I Am Custard

Hi,

Please someone have an answer.....

This morning all was fine....then we went shopping and came home to watch some tv....but the fricking Panny wont turn on!!!

i press button the light goes through the motions. It flashes green for 3 seconds, the fans start, then it just stops. the light then just flashes red. The controller will not do anything nor the buttons on the side of the tv.....very odd.

Is there a reset for TV? or is it just DEAD!!!

please help. I dont think i can cope with no films/tv/gaming!!!

Scott

paulr2006

Distinguished Member
A flashing red light indicates a fault code :(

I Am Custard

oh dear.......thats not good. typical, i was half way to saving up for a projector too....

Will panasonic fix it even though its out of warranty??

paulr2006

Distinguished Member
oh dear.......thats not good. typical, i was half way to saving up for a projector too....

Will panasonic fix it even though its out of warranty??
Try counting the number of blinks before it pauses & starts again, then google it; 6 or 7 seems to be quite common, you might be able to find the fault this way. I'm sure panasonic would certainly fix it but cost will depend upon the fault. :(

I Am Custard

its ten....ten little red flashes of doooooom!!!!

off to google it now

I Am Custard

i just read that....£400 to repair...blimey.

I might as well get a new TV!!! this time with a 3 year warranty (at least)

oh mum

paulr2006

Distinguished Member
How long have you had the set? might be worth talking nicely to panasonic, hope you get sorted ok :)

I Am Custard

1st march 2008. So well out of the standard 1 year warranty. Am ringing them today. Depending on how conversation goes i may have to pop into currys on the way home.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom