• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panny PZ700 and John Lewis not stocking anymore

avcar

Hi all

My Dad is after a Panny TH 50PZ700 so i advised him to purchase this from John Lewis
to benefit the 5 year warranty, however to our amazement he was told JL will not be stocking this
model again and none of the branches or warehouses have any left. They only have the PZ70, which the Panasonic don't have a matching stand for the PZ70.

I have also phoned up Bentalls and they gave me the same reply. There must a reason why the reputable dealers are not stocking the PZ700?

I then phoned up Panasonic themselves and told me PZ700 is a fairly new model and could not explain why this is the case.

1) Is there a new model for the PZ700?

2) what are the difference besides the sound between the PZ70?

3) are there other retailers i should consider that will offer a 2/3/4 or 5 year warranty inc? at a competitive price.

sorry so many questions
Thank you very much

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom