• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panny ptae3000 or Epson tw3500

Doctor Smith

Prominent Member
Which one would be better. I can get an ex demo Panny for £1500 with warranty and spare bulb. Or epson tw3500 for £1300

weyland-yutani

Established Member
well, like for like the panny is better. so, you're only issue is with the condition of the panny. that's really only a decision you can make.

Doctor Smith

Prominent Member
well, like for like the panny is better. so, you're only issue is with the condition of the panny. that's really only a decision you can make.

How come have you seen them in action? Thanks

weyland-yutani

Established Member
How come have you seen them in action? Thanks

no, and i wasn't recommending either machine before anyone has a panic attack.

researching my purchases i read several reviews of these machines and several more. the epson is considered an entry level machine, whereas the panny is a mid-level machine. if you read phil hinton's review of the panny 3000 here you'll see it's a better projector just from it's specifications. that is of course based on a new machine and was reviewed nearly a year ago. so, as i said, the only concern would be the quality of the demo unit you are considering.

that is my answer to your question - "Which one would be better?" and only that question.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom