Panny plasma now - or April?

D

drpellypo

I'm in temporary place at the mo, and I sold the PHD8 with my last house. New place is being built, but not going to be finished til around April time. So, question is, is it worth me taking advantage of sales and getting the PZ70 now, or wait until April as there may be something better/price will come down, by then?

Ivor_Biggern

Personally i would buy now as their are some great deals to be had, as an example the PZ70 you are looking at can be had for £899 at John Lewis with a price match and you get the JL 5 year warranty. Thats a great deal considering this tv was around £1,300 not so long ago.

You could wait till April but you may say then should i wait till July as they may be a bit cheaper again, a 42 inch plasma with full HD and great spec from a leading manufacturer is a great bargain at £899 with a 5 year warranty.

OldSkoO1

I'm also going to buy now fully aware of the jan 7th annoucement of the new range.

It makes the existent fantastic range even more affordable. I reckon i will buy for good money now and swap in 2 / 3 years time when HD is more available esp. on freeview tv.

PX70 for me prob 42" if i can actually find one anywhere!

olisun

Personally i would buy now as their are some great deals to be had, as an example the PZ70 you are looking at can be had for £899 at John Lewis with a price match and you get the JL 5 year warranty. Thats a great deal considering this tv was around £1,300 not so long ago.
Who did you price match with?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom