panny pe50, freeview.

K

knobbs

hi ive got a panny pe50 and its got built in freeview, but the heads on peeps look a bit stretched and the logos are too far in on the left, can i get it to go widescreen.
i can change the aspect on my stand alone freeview box, on my other tv, but struggling to do so with the viera.
any help plz.

B

billym

There's an aspect button on the remote beside the 'N' button below the channel select toggle switch.

K

knobbs

hi, ty for the reply, yes tried all aspects on that but best is wide i think, but it still dont look right.
on a standalone freeview box, u can change the aspect in the menu, is there a seperate menu for the freeview on the panny, surely the logos are not supposed to be that far across in to the screen, and they look like they have tefal heads, lol.

K

knobbs

hi just checked again, def needs the aspect changing, like in the freeview menu, but doesnt seem to be one.
also how do i do a retune to get itv4.
thanks knobbs.

K

knobbs

hi, connected my stand alone freeview to the panny, and selected the correct aspect in the freeview menu and all is fine, logos in the corner, heads the correct size.
so why wont the in built freeview let u do this, how u can watch freeview on this as it is beats me.

B

billym

To retune to get ITV4 go into the menu, then setup menu, then DVB setup menu, then DVB tuning menu then add new service. :thumbsup:

K

knobbs

hi m8 done that ty, got me itv4, still got tefal heads though.

Trending threads

Top Bottom