1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panny PE30 pedestal stand

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Tracey, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Tracey

Tracey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, just wondered if anyone else who has the pedestal stand has found that it's slightly wobbly? Mine doesn't seem to be completey stable it wobbles if it's touched although only slightly. I just assumed that it would be solid and not move at all. Before you ask it's not me being a typical woman it has definitely been put together properly, not by me though. I'm not that worried as it's completely safe but just curious as to whether it is supposed to be like that or if I should get a replacement, it seems that the screws (the longer ones for the 42") are a bit shorter than they should be and don't screw into the base as far as they should.

Please excuse my vague explanation, I didn't fix the stand together so I'm just trying to explain what my boyfriend told me.

2. nick901

nick901
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tracey

You lucky, lucky thing, :clap: i have been waiting over 3 weeks for my pedestal stand to arrive :( . As soon as it arrives i will let you know. I have the 32PE30 so i will let you know what its like, where did you get the stand and was it part of the package with the plasma
    cheers

nick

3. shazbah

shazbah
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi
    Iv got the the stand your talking about and yes it is a little wobbly but i think it has to be to compensate for the wait and size of the screen (ive got the 42 inch) It only moves slightly but it cetainly isnt going anywhere there is no way it will fall off or over
    hope this helps

4. jimac

jimac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I've also got the pedestal stand for my 42 pe30, got it yesterday after ordering it last Saturday. It is very slightly wobbly but 100% safe.

5. Tracey

Tracey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that, just wanted to put my mind at rest, agreed, I don't think mine is going anywhere either, looks great too.

I got my stand from www.directelectricals.com it wasn't part of the package, the stand was £180 I think and they had them in stock when other retailers didn't. I ordered on the Tuesday and got the plasma and stand on Friday, but it could have been delivered even quicker than that, excellent service I would use them again.

Tracey