• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panny P42ST30B or L42E30B for PQ!!

gwards

Standard Member
Hi,

I have been trawling through this forum and other review sites trying to decide which tv to buy and the more I look the more confused I have become! Although I do I like the look of these two sets, purely because of Panasonics reputation and because they fit into my budget of £500-£650 for a 40inch plus T.V.

Upon going to my local comet store it becomes apparent that it is impossible to compare picture quality in that environment and that the sales team have little knowledge when it comes to evaluating T.V performance.

I intend to use the tv solely for watching films and t.v in 2D using both sd and hd as a source, 3D does not interest me at all!!

Basically I would just like some guidance as to which t.v has the best picture quality as this is all I really care about. I would consider other t.v's within my price range in order get the best picture.
And I would really appreciate the help!!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom