Panny L37V10

honey1997

Novice Member
Having recently purchased a P42G10, which I am really, really pleased with, my dad decided he wanted one, but mum said 37 was the max. I therefore suggested he get a L37V10 thinking it had the same benefits of the P37V10, which I now understand it does not, i.e. no THX mode.

I have tried to discover the benefits of the LV10 over the LG10, but cannot find the facts.

Do any of you knoweldgeable people know the answer, in simple terms ?

Having recently purchased a P42G10, which I am really, really pleased with, my dad decided he wanted one, but mum said 37 was the max. I therefore suggested he get a L37V10 thinking it had the same benefits of the P37V10, which I now understand it does not, i.e. no THX mode.

I have tried to discover the benefits of the LV10 over the LG10, but cannot find the facts.

Do any of you knoweldgeable people know the answer, in simple terms ?
Differences are shown on the product comparison on Panasonic's website.
- V10 is the top of the range LCD, the G10 is mid-range
- it has a slimmer panel than the G range (and slight differences in dimension/weight)
- it does Picture-in-Picture
- and a few more bits that you may never use
The G10 is cheaper, so unless you specifically want a slimmer panel with all the extra bells and whistles, the G10 would probably suffice.

I have the TX-L37G15 LCD and am very pleased.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom