Panny in stock anywhere????

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Paul.B2, May 23, 2002.

1. Paul.B2

Paul.B2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +195
    Does anyone know of anywhere that has any of these??. I desperately need one for the world cup, and as mine seems to be taking too long to repair, if i can find one somewhere i'll demand a refund for my knackered one and buy a new one.

2. mark silvester

mark silvester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I have been informed - I have one on order also - by a very reliable source...close to Panasonic!

There is a backlog...there is a waiting list...and it is going to be a first come first served despatch.

(probably based on the status of the dealer)

I have been told that a despatch of 140 machines is on its way - strictly allocation.....read into that what you will.

When I get mine...I do not know...when you get yours..well...

But remember THESE..are a NEW batch - so should be worth waiting for.

I still use my reliable 3M 8640 as my second machine - okay only half the contrast....but they were £3.700 machines to begin with and I get a very good pic...albeit in 4.3.

Hope this informs - I was not supposed to share the info...but what the hell...we are all waiting!

Best:

Mark (P.S. there is a lot of mileage in some older machines...well worth getting a spare for £4 - 700.