1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panny E85 - can not get DVD-RAM out

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by BluEvicE, Dec 22, 2004.

1. BluEvicE

BluEvicE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please help. I format DVD-RAM in computer with original Panasonic RAM diver to UDF 2.0, then put it into recorder and that was the last thing i see my Panny good working. Since that time recorder report error and reboot, do self check, error, reboot, .... I could not switch off, switch to HDD or eject. Only to pull cabel out of power point. Please help how to get DVD out of recorder. I hope it will work fine again.
    Thanx a lot.

2. JamesL

JamesL

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Hold the standby button for at least 15 secs and then try the eject.

3. SteveDangerous

SteveDangerous

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What make of DVD-RAM drive do you have in your PC? Using one of the recent LG drives seems to cause this problem with or without the Panasonic UDF drivers.

4. JamesL

JamesL

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    I have the LG4120 - worked a treat with DVD-RAMs on my old HS2 (and also with DVD-RWs in my new Sony RXD500 and RX1000 for that matter).

5. Maximumbaz

Maximumbaz
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    While the machine is switched off, press and hold the stop button and channel up button on the machine (not the remote) for about 5 seconds.