1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panny E50 Archiving Problems ?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by the.jackall, Feb 12, 2004.

1. the.jackall

the.jackall
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    When setting the Recorder and the vhs on the AV2 for recording,what ever picture was last on the screen stays there a few seconds then slowly breaks up to a smeary coloured screen,Any ideas ?
    Even if I select AV 2 first the black screen is multicoloured in seconds,like an NTSC bleed or something like it.

2. dude1971

dude1971

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm confused by what you're seeing? If you have a video in AV2 and you select that, the picture will be the input from the video (in my case, it's a blue screen).

3. wellsi

wellsi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    That sounds like a feedback loop; I get that when the HS2 is trying to record from the VCR, and the VCR tape has stopped, with the VCR channel set to the HS2 line input. You get a frozen smudged picture that fades away.

Swicth the VCR input to one of the tuner channels rather than one of the line inputs...

4. dude1971

dude1971

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My VCR is set to a tuner channels as well, but without the aerial in it's just a blue screen. Good luck Jackall.